The Fula Jalon people are from the West African nations of Mali, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Senegal. They are part of the much larger Fulani peoples who are among the largest and most powerful in West Africa.
In Italy Africans like the Fula Jalons usually live in cities.
Fula Julons and other Africans are having a hard time adjusting to life in Italy. There are not enough jobs for all of them, and they have a lot of language and work skills they need to develop before they will be ready to live stable lives. Most of them are trying to move to other countries with stronger economies and more jobs.
The Fula Jalon are almost completely Muslim, faithfully believing the teachings of Islam. They believe that Allah is the only god and that Mohammed is his prophet. Most likely they also believe in the spirit world and in ancestral spirits.
Efforts to evangelize these people have resulted in only a very small number of Fula Jalon believers. They are apparently very devoted to their Islamic religion and see it as a fulfillment of their needs. To win these people to Christ, further prayer is needed for God to open their hearts and eyes to the truth.
* Scripture Prayers for the Fula Jalon in Italy.
* Ask God to raise up prayer teams who will begin breaking up the soil through worship and intercession.
* Ask the Lord of the harvest to send full-time missionaries to share the gospel with Muslim African peoples in Italy.
* Pray that God will give the small number of Fula Jalon believers boldness to share Christ with their own people.
* Ask the Lord to bring forth a triumphant Fula Jalon church for the glory of His name!
* Pray for a disciple making movement among the Fula Jalon people in Italy.
|Profile Source: Keith Carey|
|Global Prayer Digest: 2016-03-16|
|Link Up Africa|
|People Name General||Fula Jalon|
|People Name in Country||Fula Jalon|
|Progress Scale||1 ●|
|Frontier People Group||Yes|
|Pioneer Workers Needed||1|
|Alternate Names||Fulbe Futa Jalon, Futa Dyalon, Futa Fula, Futa Jallon, Futa Jalon Fulani, Fuuta Jalon, Kebu Fula, Peul|
Primary Language: Pular
|Bible Translation ▲||Status (Years)|
|Bible-New Testament||Yes (2011)|
|Possible Print Bibles|
|Forum Bible Agencies|
|National Bible Societies|
|World Bible Finder|
|Resource Type ▲||Resource Name|
|Audio Recordings||Audio Bible teaching (GRN)|
|Audio Recordings||Online New Testament (FCBH)|
|Audio Recordings||Story of Jesus audio (Jesus Film Project)|
|Film / Video||Jesus Film: view in Pular|
|Text / Printed Matter||Bible: Pular|
|Major Religion ▲||Percent|
|Christianity (Evangelical 0.00 %)||
|Other / Small||
|Christian Segments ▲||Percent|