The Minduumo people are unreached, but also unengaged, meaning that they have few if any Christian resources or missionaries working among them.
The Minduumo people are found in Gabon and Congo.
Most of the people groups that live in Gabon are either farmers or livestock herders.
The primary religion practiced by the Minduumo is ethnic religion. Ethnic religion is deeply rooted in a people's ethnic identity and conversion essentially equates to cultural assimilation. It is often interpreted as betrayal.
The Minduumo people desperately need to allow Jesus Christ into their lives so He can transform their communities and provide them with abundant life.
* Scripture Prayers for the Bandoumu, Minduumo in Gabon.
* Minduumo people need running potable water in their homes, and electricity. They need adequate roads to travel outside their communities.
* This people group needs missionaries who will share Christ using appropriate music and drama.
* The Minduumo people need open hearts that will respond to the only savior, Jesus Christ.
* Pray for a Disciple-Making movement among this people group.
|Profile Source: Keith Carey|
|People Name General||Bandoumu, Minduumo|
|People Name in Country||Bandoumu, Minduumo|
|Population this Country||5,500|
|Population all Countries||5,500|
|Progress Scale||1 ●|
|Frontier People Group||No|
|GSEC||0 (per PeopleGroups.org)|
|Pioneer Workers Needed||1|
|Alternate Names||Kuya; Minduumo; Ndumbo; Ndumu; Nyani|
|Region||Africa, West and Central|
|National Bible Society||Website|
|Persecution Rank||Not ranked|
|Location in Country||Haut-Ogooué province: west of Franceville. Source: Ethnologue 2016|
|Primary Religion:||Ethnic Religions|
|Major Religion ▲||Percent|
|Christianity (Evangelical 0.50 %)||
|Other / Small||
|Christian Segments ▲||Percent|