Send Joshua Project a photo
of this people group.
Send Joshua Project a map of this people group.
|Christian Adherents:||0.00 %|
|Online Audio NT:||No|
There are three dialects of the Nayini language. However, some see those as three distinct languages. This is a people group defined by their language, so information about them centers around linguistics.
Nayini (pronounced: Na'ini), or Biyabanak, is one of a variety of languages spoken by people living in the Esfahan Province of Central Iran. Some live in Iraq.
The Esfahan Province experiences a semi-arid climate with moderate temperatures. People who speak a Nayini language probably work as herdsmen or farmers. Others have probably migrated to urban centers.
They are Muslims with very limited access to evangelical audio or visual resources.
There are currently no Bible portions in the Nayini languages, but there are gospel recordings. They need a person of peace to translate gospel materials and radio broadcasts into their language.
* Pray that mission agencies will find a way to produce gospel materials for the Nayini people.
* Ask The Lord of the Harvest for favor and wisdom so that mission agencies would be able to work effectively with them.
* Pray that they would be inspired with creative solutions to the political and religious challenges that hold back the gospel from the Nayini of Iran.
* Pray for a disciple-making movement among the Nayini people.
* Pray that FARS-7, a Persian language satellite TV program, will be watched by those Nayini who speak Farsi, and that they will respond in faith to those programs' messages of the gospel.