Joshua Project Accountability
Joshua Project is part of the U.S. Center for World Mission (USCWM) which is a ministry of the Frontier Mission Fellowship (FMF).
Joshua Project is part of the U.S. Center for World Mission which is a ministry of the Frontier Mission Fellowship (FMF). The FMF is a 501(c)(3) corporation and gifts to Joshua Project are tax-deductible. For details on donating to Joshua Project, click here
The USCWM is a member in good standing in both of the two major mission associations CrossGlobal Link (IFMA) and The Mission Exchange (EFMA)
The USCWM is one of the few mission agencies which is a member of both the CrossGlobal Link and Mission Exchange. In the past, the USCWM was the only mission agency whose general director serves on the board of directors of both associations.
Both the CrossGlobal Link (IFMA) and the Mission Exchange (EFMA) predate and maintain higher standards of accountability than the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). The ECFA was developed by IFMA members to offer similar accountability for organizations outside the membership of associations like the IFMA and EFMA.
Statements of Faith
Mission Exchange Statement of Faith (embraced by the USCWM)
CrossGlobal Link Statement of Faith (embraced by the USCWM)
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His
virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious
and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His
personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man,
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by
whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the
lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and
they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord
- We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments
only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in
the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative
Word of God.
- We believe that the one triune God exists eternally in three
persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted
by Satan, the god of this world, and fell. Because of Adam's
sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved, and need
to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin,
died vicariously, shed His blood as man's substitutionary sacrifice,
rose bodily, and ascended to heaven, where He is presently exalted
at the Father's right hand.
- We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins,
the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of
eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
- We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and
that it will be visible and personal.
- We believe that the saved will be raised to everlasting life
and blessedness in heaven, and that the unsaved will be raised
to everlasting and conscious punishment in hell.
- We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists
only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy
Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now
makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all
the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and
teaching those who believe.
How many unreached people groups are in the South Pacific? Answer ...
"And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations, and men of every language Might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed." Daniel 7:14
Unreached Peoples Fact
2050 people groups reside in more than one country, summing to 5,800,000,000 individuals. More Mission Facts ...